Desk Makeover

Hi there! Today I'm going to share my desk make over! I got this desk when my parents upgraded their desk almost 10 years ago. This desk was the desk my parents used when they first started their trucking business back in 1989. It's been around the block more than a few times. I remember... Continue Reading →

Four Ways To Repurpose A Crib

I had intended to have this post out last week but, life around here has been busy. I got a new job (which I'll be starting after the 4th of July), there is a new manly prospect, my friend Jenny just moved in on the other half of the duplex and I've been working on... Continue Reading →

Painted Drum Table

I have had a empty space in my living room since I moved my DVD shelves next to my TV at Christmas time. I've been looking for a drum table for a while. I found one I really liked at a consignment shop, but it was a little pricey at $60.  At the end of... Continue Reading →

Kitchen Chair Upgrade

If you remember a while back, I gave my kitchen table a facelift. Since then, I've been on the look out for the perfect fabric to upgrade my chairs. They are getting to the point that the fabric is a little dingy and meh, and had no personality. I've spilt so many things on them I've... Continue Reading →

Kitchen Table Facelift

My poor kitchen table has been around the block more than a few times.  It's still in excellent working condition, but the top is a bit banged up, scratched, dinged and the stain had been removed in a spot due to a fight with a Wallflower from Bath and Body works. I am in love with... Continue Reading →

Blog at

Up ↑